6.30.2010

Big Bang Theory Lipstick Queen lip glosses

I am in love with these lip glosses! The colors look so gorgeous, and for only $20, they are quite the steal.  Here's the excerpt from the site

The idea of Big Bang Theory - Illusion Gloss came when Poppy King was reading an article about the re-creation of The Big Bang Theory. “As with everything I read, see, touch and experience, I thought about how I could relate this fascinating information to lips. I thought of my theory, that the right ratio of shimmer to shine can create the illusion of plumper lips.”

With a little help from her chemist, Poppy created the perfect “illusion gloss”, working over two months to get each shade precise. The perfect formula has been created.

The 8 shades include:
TIME – shimmery golden nude
EXPANSION- shimmery pale pink
SPACE - shimmery mauve grey pink (made by mixing pink and black)
INFINITE - shimmery pinky peach
BLACK HOLE - shimmery deep wine
CREATION - shimmery rose
COSMOS - shimmery ruby
ENERGY - shimmery bright red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis